- Complete a sprint triathlon, 10K, and half-marathon. (My amazing new hubby gave me a bike for Christmas so I at least have to do the sprint triathlon if nothing else!!)
- Find a good structural engineering job OR work on an ARL for teaching. (I'm still unemployed and it is driving me bonkers.)
- Get back into playing piano by practicing drills daily and mastering 5 new pieces.
- Sew a new garment weekly or bi-weekly. (I guess I will have to look at the next few months to see which-if either-is possible.)
- Improve my cooking skills by cooking 3 new recipes for dinner and 1 dessert from scratch every week.
- Work on my Japanese by reading 3 books (one being the BOM) and watching at least 12 movies in Japanese.
- Finish at least 15 books this year (not including the Japanese books).
- Have FHE every week, go to the temple once a month, and pray every morning with my hubby.
Tuesday, January 3, 2012
Yay for 2012!
I can't believe it is already a New Year. I feel as though the last one has just flown by, but I suppose that it will only get worse from here on out. I am so excited to start this New Year off right. I made a TON of personal goals. It's probably a little too lofty even for me, but I just wanted to write them down here for my own future-self's amusement, if nothing else. Hopefully it will at least make me feel a little responsible to accomplish them too. I suppose only time will tell... Here goes: