Thursday, September 8, 2011

I have soooo much to write about...

...But I don't really have the time to write about it all yet!  So I will just have to post what's been going on after today...

At any rate, here is the circle skirt for the sew-along as promised.  I'll admit it: I kind of didn't have enough fabric for a full circle skirt (which may mean I didn't actually SEW a circle skirt???) but I still enjoyed the process.  I think I may have to use this pattern and shape again someday soon--maybe even really soon...




I love Hipstamatic... The skirt is actually REALLY bright (probably too bright?).  I will most likely wear it anyway though...

2 comments:

  1. How'd you do it? I didn't know you sew! You are quite talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just noticed, but did you name the dress "koyo"? :)

    ReplyDelete